Please read this article before you write a draft article to us.
- All submissions must be spelling and grammar-checked and completely free of plagiarism.
- All must adhere to the general curation guidelines. This includes linking sources, crediting photographs, and using titles and subtitles.
- Allow up to 24 hours for your article to get published.
- Please use “ytdb” or "yourtechdonebetter" as one of your tags.
- Feel free to include links to your own blog / website at the very bottom of the article.
- Publish to Our Blog which can be selected under the "Settings" from the three dots on the top right corner!
Easy right? Let’s get started with your submissions!
Looking forward to your articles!